These are for determining and tracking the behavior of a ceramic material according to temperature, through the evolution of its mass, temperature or dimensions.
They allow for :
- the control of a material’s heat treatment parameters (debinding, sintering)
- the identification of phase transformations, state changes, fusions and crystallization…
They are run by :
- a thermobalance fitted with TG, ATG/DTA et TG/DSC probes, respectively for thermogravimetricanalysis (TG), differential thermal analysis (DTA) and differential scanning calorimetry analysis (DSC),
- a horizontal differential dilatometer, for dilatometric analysis by way of a reference material
- a vertical absolute dilatometer, for a precise dilatometric analysis under any type of thermomecanicatmosphere TMA.