CTTC organisation counts more than 50 members from the industry, research and university training. It is chaired by Mr Alexandre SEVAGEN, director of the Imerys Ceramic Centre.
Training Program Partnerships
Parterships with other Research and Technology Organisations
Nearly 100 businesses of all sizes and industries regularly come to us for help with their professional development.
CTTC is a member of:
- European Cluster for Ceramics (P.E.C.)
- Route des Lasers Elopsys (Route des Lasers Elopsys)
- Cluster Aquitaine Chimie Durable (A.C.D)
- French Ceramic Group (G.F.C.)
- French Association of Technological resources centers (A.F.C.R.T.)
- ESTER Technopole
- Regional network for technological development (R.D.T.)
- Espace Porcelaine (museedescasseaux.com)
- Association for protection of Geographical Indication “PORCELAINE de LIMOGES”